Sunday, April 02, 2006

It's Finally Back!

It's finally back!

For what has seemed like ages, I've been staring out my window and waiting for this wonderful day. Opening Day is finally here. Which means baseball is back. Which means summer has arrived!

As much fun as the hot stove league is, and as much fun as it is to read prediction, projections and prognistications, were back. No more fantasy drafts, actual playing fantasy baseball. No more lisetning to spring training games, we get to listen to the moon man himself for real.

Opening Day should be a national holiday, and as i sit here on my couch with my lovely girlfriend across from me, i feel absolutly perfect, because my favorite thing is finally here, and it stays with me for 8 glorious months.

Tomorrow the Cardinals open their season, and i'll be listening on the radio, watching on tv, catching the gamecast, whatever i can do. I suggest you do the same. Happy opening day to you, and may you enjoy luck with your team over the next few months, whenever they aren't playing mine.

Unless your a cubs fan. In which case, enjoy your self inflicted pain, you weirdo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home